Friday, June 1, 2007

Baby on Board

Its getting more and more real that we're going to have a baby!

Yesterday Johnny and Amber had to pull me out of Superstore when I decided I wanted to do brand comparison (one of my FAVORITE games to play) with diapers. I wanted to buy 1 pack of every brand (including no-name from Superstore, Zellars, Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers, etc) to see which was the best. Now I realize I don't yet have a baby to do the test on - but it
never hurts to be prepared :)

I am still, of course, barfing regularly :( and I have upped my B6 intake so I am not so tired. Crappy.

I also realized that in a previous picture I look enormous because I was wearing a maternity shirt that was way to big on me (we had to wear white for the game) so I thought I'd post a more recent picture. I look like I am arching my shoulders weird but this was the best more accurate take I could get.


(18 weeks)

6 comments:

Judy said...

Nice tummy! What a great picture! Yes, I remember the famous french fry brand comparison when Matt and I went to Calgary. Maybe we'll have to try a chocolate cake comparison someday.

Judy said...

By the way- just a thought- iron suplements always made me feel sick. I used to just figure out what foods were rich in iron and how much I needed to eat of them.

auntie jeranne said...

I've heard for some people that if they take a combination of iron and folacin, they don't get sick.
You look gorgeous, Heather. We'll pray for you.

Anonymous said...

Love the little tummy. You forgot to include cloth diapers in your comparison. Make sure you have eaten when you take your iron. I bought you a great baby book - comes with a fuzzy duck growth chart too - hopefully you don't have one yet. Love mom

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the belly! :) You are looking sexy!!! hehe

Anne-Marie Hickey said...

Oh Heather it is so nice to see your belly!