Thursday, June 21, 2007

Updated

So I realize that unless this update contains pictures, it really holds no weight in the blogging world...but alas the scanner is unavailable until tomorrow. :)

Its very exciting right now because John can now feel the baby kicking! The first time I felt it from the outside kind of freaked me out --like I was in the movie Alien or something....eerie. :S

We just had another doctor's appointment and things are still looking good. Our baby is doing well but we had a hard time hearing the heartbeat because he/she kicked so much! The doctor said that size wise though, all is good. :)

Next month I have to get some type of needle for having rh- blood. If I don't, since John is rh+, all our future children will be affected (my blood will attack baby's blood or something). I also have to go for a glucose screening to see if my blood sugar is too high...scary!

Erin is visiting in Vancouver for this week, so thats fun. I am convinced I will be the disliked auntie though since her baby will be moving and wiggling like crazy until I come near...then it hides.

Anyway - I will post the pictures tomorrow - I hope!

3 comments:

Judy said...

You will sail through those tests, Heather-they aren't nearly as bad as their names sound.We really miss you and miss that we can't be close by watching you 'grow'. There are pics of Paul and Beckies baby on Judy's carepages.Did you see them?

David and Danielle said...

Yay for babies! I'm excited to see the pictures.
Thanks for the update. Sounds like you are doing well. Say "hi" to John for me!

Anonymous said...

You won't be the hated auntie Heather- you'll feed it candy and pop all the time- it'll love you!
Erin