Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lost and Found


I don't have much to update with here...nothing noteworthy seems to be happening. On Friday I lost my keys. We went to Walmart and I guess they fell out of my purse. I didn't even notice since I was late to get home and start supper for the 55 students but when I got home they were gone. John went back to Walmart and searched but to no prevail (is that an expression?) We called Walmart but they hadn't found anything (of course by "we" I mean John). We searched the car, called Walmart three more times but still nothing. I shouldn't get so worked up about it, but they were my room and building keys and apparently they are very expensive to replace. Yikes. Anyway...enough drama...we called Walmart once last time and voila - my keys. They are now safely around my neck :P Good ol' trusty lost and found system

I guess thats about it for adventure. If you're keeping track, I hadn't puked in 12 days...but the streak is over and I had my head in a bucket this morning. :S

I am about due for another appointment and I've been having pain in my left side by my rib cage so we're hoping to see a doctor soon. I am thinking the rib pain might be unrelated but we'll see. I've been surfing the net for all the possible things it could be and kind of freaking myself out so hopefully its nothing.

John thinks I am starting to show, but I think its just fat. A few people rubbed my belly recently and all the guys on mission call me mom because I am the grocery lady...so strange. :P


4 comments:

Anne-Marie Hickey said...

Hah that's funny that you are the "mom" on the trip. Cute.

I'm glad you found your keys.

Heather said...

Its weird...because I am by far the youngest staff member too

Judy said...

Happy first Mothers Day,Heather! We'll be thinking of you on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I think it's to no avail hehe. You make it sound like cooking for 55 people is normal ;)
Hope you get your appointment soon!
Erin