Saturday, December 15, 2007

She's so big!

Well the official weigh in is 9lbs13oz!
She's growing up so fast!

Here are the important milestones she's reached in the last few weeks:

1) She went on her first road trip: Saskatoon to Calgary. Normally this trip takes 6 hours but with bad weather and slow traffic it actually took 7 hours driving plus 1/2 hour for Abby feeding stops. She was SOOOOO good! She slept most of the way and when she wasn't sleeping she sat content in her seat.

2) She had her first bath in the big people tub.

3) She had her first stroller ride. Her dad had a little hissy fit trying to get the stroller in the trunk - but don't tell him I told ;)

4) She's trying to laugh. This isn't really a milestone she's reached just yet but one in progress.

5) She opened her first Christmas present - a dolly from her Grandma and Grandpa S. Her mom liked in more than she did, but she coos at her now.

6) She loves looking at the Christmas tree - again not really a milestone, but not that much has happened in the last 2 weeks so I am looking for filler.



On an entirely different topic - yesterday I mixed Egg Nog and Coke together. Originally it was because I had a bit of Egg Nog left and wanted Coke so I added a little coke to my glass to swish it out and I tasted it...and mmmmm mmmmm yummy! It sounds a little off, but I am telling you it is actually pretty darn good. It takes like a float - I have 4 witnesses. Yummy delight.

1 comment:

Raymundo said...

She's so cute, I can't wait to hug and hold her again. Hurry back.