Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby's First Christmas


Well we're all geared up for Abby's first Christmas.

Here are the big steps Abby's taken:

1) She's discovered her tongue and loves licking and wiggling it. Its really cute.

2) She's learning to whistle - actually when you whistle at her she usually stops fussing and she starts blowing spit bubbles so we're convinced she blow Uncle Tom's 11 month record out of the water :)

3) She has started copying sounds a little bit. Mainly she makes a sound sort of like "hi" When I was at some friends she was fussing a bit and I said "Abigail can you say "Hi?" and the fuss sound she made sounded very clearly like HI. I don't count it has a first word..haha but its fun hearing her learn all sorts of sounds.

4) She had her first picture with Santa at my mom's staff Christmas party.

One of my new favorite things is when she gets up in the morning, I think because I don't burp her very well over night, she usually lets out big grown-up burps. Its really cute...in a sick demented kind of way :)

4 comments:

Judy said...

SSSOOOOO cute!!!! By the way, Tom whistled at 10 months! The bar has been set.We're cheering for you Abby!

auntie jeranne said...

Love seeing your pictures! I'm looking forward to coming to S'toon and seeing Abby in person in February.
Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Haha! I didn't realize you were still blogging! Good updates. :)
I'm off for the rest of the week so if you are looking for company give me a call.

Heather said...

Hey Danielle,

We're still in Calgary until the 6th! Hope you had a good week off!