Saturday, March 15, 2008

everybody else is doing it...


Might as well update :)

Abigail is now 4 1/2 months old! All grown up already!!!

So babies have been around for a long time and there are a few things I don't know why people haven't invented/perfected yet:

1) Mobiles: our little bear mobile is one of Abby's favorite toys and it is what she falls to sleep to for her daily naps. The stupid thing is, (mind my language), that the wind-up only lasts for about a minute or maybe 2. Abby is usually just about to sleep, it stops and she wakes up again. I end up having to go in 3 or 4 times to re-wind it. This annoyance is applied to all baby-entertaining toys and playpen features.
2) Swimming Diapers: Why is size small 16-24 pounds? I do not consider a 24lb baby small. I feel they are discriminating against the 13lb babies who would like also to indulge in a little dip. Also, why are they so masculine looking. Girls like pink.
3) Why do people say "unthaw"?
4) Button-Up Sleepers/outfits.
5) Pull-over sleepers/outfits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet little Abigail is. She is definately growing up too fast.

Judy said...

Beautiful baby... I remember the mobile problem too. It would be great if it lasted long enough for a person to go and get at least one thing done!
Unthaw and irregardless.What does that mean?

Anonymous said...

I love my new mug!I talk to the picture of Abby on it while I'm drinking my coffee. People are really starting to worry......

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... obviously it has been a while since I've lurked here. I guess that is what happens when you have a baby! No wonder the updates are few... :)